Carson Long's Boarding Programs and Day School
Carson Long cadets get to experience independence when they become residents of our campus. Enrolling boys grades 6-12, we have assigned buildings for junior high, ninth grade and senior high cadets. The structured environment and our safe campus community is one of many positive qualities that make Carson Long’s boarding and day programs unique.
Living on campus allows boys to experience the responsibility of independence while preparing for their successful future in college or military life. The boarding school experience can help make the transition into adulthood an easy one. Carson Long’s 24-hour supervised campus provides families the assurance that their boys are in a safe environment with a professional staff of adults who are dedicated to the success and well-being of each cadet.
MID ATLANTIC BOARDING PROGRAMS
7-Day Boarding Program
- Continuous adult supervision
- Social interaction with other full-time cadets from 17 states and 13 different countries
- Extended access to campus resident teachers and staff
- Evening and weekend events on and off campus
- Ability to participate in Carson Long’s inclusive athletic programs
- Life skills programs to teach boys how to become responsible young adults
- Opportunity to build lifelong friendships
5-Day Boarding Program
- Designed for parents who desire more weekend time with their son(s)
- All the of the benefits above.
A SUSQUEHANNA VALLEY DAY SCHOOL
Carson Long’s Day School program is designed for those parents who live in the Susquehanna Valley and desire the opportunity for their son(s) to have a private education without living away from home. Carson Long is ideal for officers attending the Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, who wish to provide their son(s) a stable educational environment while focusing on their own military career.